Improve Indoor Air Quality
Improve indoor air quality in your home by the hands of Professional Air Quality Specialists. Energy Home Service is Reputable HVAC & Indoor Air Quality Company. Licensed & Certified with a deep knowledge of the indoor air quality standards and guidelines. We use special & smart devices and air quality meters as we are the best Indoor Air Quality Specialist at Vaughan ON Richmond hill and all surrounding areas.
The main core function of the indoor air quality specialist is to help reducing all the factors that decrease the quality of your indoor air, and to track the poor indoor air quality symptoms before it's exposure and affecting everyone in the house. Also, to come up with the best plan to ventilate the whole house and to replace the stale air with a new fresh air to Improve Indoor Air Quality at your house.
Improve Indoor Air Quality Specialist
Improve Indoor Air Quality at your House
Improve indoor air quality is related to the air quality within & inside buildings and structures, it is related directly to the comfort and health of the people living or working in the building. The importance of indoor air quality resides in the early detecting & controlling of the common indoor Air pollutants before it affects all the residents of this building.
We can help you to improve indoor air quality to protect your family and house, Energy Home Service is Family Owned & Locally Operated HVAC & indoor air quality company, Licensed - Certified - Registered and Accredited. We provide the best Indoor Air Quality Testing for your home, Air Purifiers, Air Cleaners (Hepa Filters), Air Exchangers, Heat Recovery Ventilator HRV, Energy Recovery Ventilator ERV & Air Humidifiers.
Indoor Air Pollutants
Major indoor Ari pollutants are: Formaldehyde, Hydrogen, Sulphide (H2S), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2), Refrigerants and Freon, Flammable & Toxic Gases, Gas Leak, Relative Humidity, Temperature, Carbon Dioxide (CO2) levels, Carbon Monoxide (CO) levels.
Your family will be affected by these indoor air pollutants in different ways & depending on every one health and age. some of these major poor indoor air quality symptoms can clearly inform you that you need to Improve Indoor Air Quality in your house. For example, irritation of the eyes, skin, throat or nose, coughing, sinus congestion, sneezing, shortness of breath, nausea & dizziness.
Main Sources of Air Contaminants :
- Emissions during combustion & burning of fuel for heating or lighting, cooking, smoke.
- People, pets, House plants.
- Pollutants enter with the outdoor air to the Air Ducts and HVAC or Ventilation system.
- Moist, Water leaks, toilets, sinks, baths.
- Degrading of Organic materials.
- Fabrics as: carpeting, curtains, furnishing, cushions and fillers used for floors.
Improve Indoor Air Quality Cost & Specials
Improve Indoor Air Quality Reviews
Improve Indoor Air Quality Work Gallery
Air Quality Health Index (AQHI)
Air Quality Health Index is Canadian federal program organized by the Canadian Government organization and some local partners, AQHI is responsible for the implementation of the air quality guidelines and standards. Canada air quality index focuses on the impact of air quality issues on human health, AQHI gives more attention to people that are sensitive to the air pollution.
AQHI monitoring stations calculates the values for each community by measuring the levels of fine particulate matter (PM2.5), ground-level ozone (O3), nitrogen dioxide (NO2). AQHI doesn't measure the Health effects of Sulfur dioxide (SO2), Carbon monoxide (CO), heat or humidity, pollen, odor, dust.
AQHI recommends some behavioral changes based on the risk level at human health and based on the air quality index (very high, high, moderate, low). AQHI provides current & forecasted air quality values at every day and night. Air Quality Health Index values scale from 1 to 10+ and grouped within categories of health risk associated with the local air quality index.
10 + Very high health risk
7-10 High health risk
4-6 Moderate health risk
1-3 Low health risk
the air quality index forecasts at Ontario Canada, cities with best air quality or cities with poor air quality
Improve Indoor Air Quality Specialist
How to improve indoor air quality at your house:
1. Enhance the whole house Ventilation system: find the best methods to bring fresh air to your home even if you have to open your windows and doors for an hour every day, or by installing Air Exchanger System. Not enough supply of outdoor air increases the infectious diseases caused by airborne transmission.
2. Chang all types of air filters on regular basis, as the furnace filter, the HRV filter, the Air purifier or filtration systems filters, and always chose good types of filters, permanent filters need to be cleaned and maintained every 3 months.
3. Installing a Whole house Air Filtration System and purifications system, this will make sure all the air pollutants are blocked before they even enter to your house. It helps improve indoor air quality and kill the microbes.
4. Find the real source of air contamination by hiring an improve indoor air quality specialist to test your indoor air and find all the sources of these indoor pollutants. Some particles are serving as major carriers for microbes!
5. General House cleaning is highly recommended as Air Duct Cleaning Service, Carpet Cleaning Service, Upholstery and floors cleaning. Cleaning materials should be organic and not emitting volatile organic compounds or other toxics and irritants.
6. Temperature and humidity influence growth and transmission of the indoor air contaminants based on their location in the Air Ventilation System. Control the microorganisms growth by controlling the humidity and temperature inside the house .
Improve Indoor Air Quality & Health Issues
Many illnesses and serious diseases are associated with poor indoor air quality, because particles in the air include a lot of contaminants that have allergic and irritant effects on human health. Exposure to microbial contaminants for a long time is associated with respiratory symptoms, asthma, allergies.
Poor indoor air quality is a risk factor on human health, indoor air plays a main role as a health determinant because we spend most of our time inside a building or house. For example, excess moisture on indoor materials is the main indicator of poor indoor air quality, dampness leads to the growth of microbes, bacteria, mold and fungi spores, and volatile organic compounds VOC.
Allergies are body reactions against Allergens, which are a type of toxin or substance that induces an immune response as producing antibodies.
These Allergens can enter your body by inhaling to your nose and lungs as pollen, mold spores, pet dander.
Allergic reactions might be: Itchy nose or eyes, Sneezing, Wheezing, Rashes, Swelling, Bloating, Stomach cramps, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Cough, Throat closing, losing breath, Chest tightness.
Rhinitis is inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose.
symptoms: sneezing, stuffy or runny nose, and excess mucus in the back of the nose and might cause itchy and red eyes.
Caused by the outdoor or indoor airborne allergens , as pollen, pet dander, dust mites.
Sinusitis is inflammation of a nasal sinus.
Symptoms: Migraine, plugged nose, thick nasal mucus, facial pain, fever, sore throat and cough.
Caused by bacteria, fungi, allergens and air pollution.
Asthma is inflammation of the airways of the lungs that make it narrow, swell and produce more mucus.
Symptoms: coughing, wheezing, chest tightness or pain and shortness of breath.
Caused by exposure to air pollution, irritants as smoke and air particulates & allergenic stimuli such as house dust, mold or pet dander, pollen.
Otitis is inflammation of the ear.
Symptoms: pain and hearing issues.
Caused by some allergic mechanisms.
Conjunctivitis is inflammation of the conjunctiva of the eye.
Symptoms: itching, soreness, watering and discharge from the eyes.
Caused by the outdoor or indoor airborne allergens.