Home Air Purifiers Installation
Best Air Purifier for Dust, Allergies, Asthma, Mold, Smoke & Pet Dander is what you will get from Energy Home Service, Air Purifier worth It if you want to invest in Best Air Purifier Machine that protects your family from Respiratory problems. We are Family owned and locally operated indoor air Quality Company, Our specialists are licensed & certified heating technicians and HVAC contractors. We provide the Best Air Purifier for House & Allergies at Vaughan ON Richmond Hill & all surrounding areas.
What Does An Air Purifier Do? Air Purifiers sanitize the air by killing bacteria, viruses and airborne pathogens. How Much Electricity Does An Air Purifier Uses? Some of them are energy efficient than others, it depends on the air purifiers brand & system. Most Air purifier products consume around 50 to 250 watts per hour, Using the Air purifier for 24 hour each day for a whole year might cost around 250$ annually, Air purifier doesn't consume tremendous amount of electricity. Energy Home Service provide the Best Air Purifier on the Market.
Air Purifier For Dusty Room can help you breathe better as it cleans fine dust that causes allergies however it only capable of handle a small space such as bedrooms. The best air purifiers to look for are the ones that carry a HEPA filter, a high efficiency particulate filter that remove up to 99.97% of airborne particles. Air Purifier Pollution required to check the filters once a month at minimum to ensure the unit works properly. Maintaining a purifier is as easy as most filters can be washed or replaced and the unit itself is a plug and play.
Call Energy Home Service for Air Purifier Cost, Brands & Deals, we can help you make air Purifier Comparison to find the best air purifier for Improving the air quality at your house, we provide Whole House Air Purifier Canada & local areas and can help you protect your house and family from allergy and pollutants. Energy Home Service professionals provide best air purifier at Vaughan ON, Richmond hill, Thornhill, Concord, Woodbridge, Bolton, North York Ontario, Markham, Newmarket ON, King city, Maple, Aurora.
Whole House Air Purifier System
Are you interested in buying whole house air purifier system than buying a multiple portable air purifier units? Is the Whole Home Air Purifier the best option to improve your indoor air quality? Does HVAC Air Purifier worth It? The Whole House Air Purifier term looks appealing but it lacks transparency, The Whole house air purifier system isn't a device or machine that you can buy and use, it is actually an air purification solution that might be a combination of one or two systems that work only when your existing Heating & cooling system is running and called the Central Air Purifier system.
The three main Types of the Whole house air purifiers are based on the method they are installed in your House HVAC system:
- Standalone unit: installed in an attic or closet with additional air intake and exhaust.
- Filter based unit: installed into the air intake points and the furnace HVAV system. (Furnace Air Purifier)
- Duct based unit: installed into the duct path, either after or before the air handler, part of the ductwork need to be replaced with the air purifier filters, it is more difficult & expensive to replace these duct based filters on regular basis and it is also need to be done by licensed & professional HVAC technician.
Some whole house Filter-based air purifiers for your HVAC system are solely a replacement filter more than air purifier solution, some of these Air Purifier Replacement Filters are combined with the furnace filters and known as whole house Furnace Air Purifier ! Others are installed on your air conditioner and called Air Purifier for Ac Unit! All these types of Air Purification Filters are known generally as HVAC Air Purifier or Air Purifier Attached to Furnace or even as Air Purifier Heater, but the most popular name is the Air Purifier Furnace Filter.
Whole House Air Purifier vs. Portable Air Purifiers
Both of them provide minimal gas and odor cleaning unless they have true active carbon filter, the Whole House Air Purifier is connected to your house HVAC system and called Central Air Purifier System, it provides your whole house with clean and healthy air, while the Portable Air Purifier is used for enclosed areas and varies in size based on where they are intended to be used as in a car or in the kitchen, portables are also called Room Air Purifier, actually it is more effective than the central whole house air purifier.
Whole House Central Air Purifier:
- Remove larger airborne particles, Dust, Pollen, Mold & Pet Dander.
- More expensive to Purchase & install.
- Use Washable Filters that is longer lasting.
- Need less maintenance.
- Suitable for people with no respiratory issues.
- Need professional installer.
- Not energy efficient - HVAC system must run all time.
- Produce No noise.
- The air purifier unit is invisible & out of sight.
Portable Room Air Purifier (More effective than the central air purifier):
- Remove small airborne particles, bacteria, viruses, VOCs.
- Less expensive to Purchase & install.
- Uses HEPA filters that need replacement.
- Need frequent maintenance & Filter replacement.
- Best Air Purifier for allergies, asthma and respiratory issues.
- Simple plug and play Air Purifier.
- Energy Efficient.
- Produce Some Noise based on the air purifier fan.
- Target only specific area or room.
Types of Air Purifiers for House
HEPA Air Purifier: Uses HEPA filters which consist of 3 separate components to block particles, it don’t remove smoke, odors and smell. HEPA air purifier capture up to 99.97% of particles, pollutants and microns. HEPA air purifiers are the most popular for residential usage, hospitals, beauty salons etc., HEPA is an abbreviation for High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance, “True HEPA” is the legitimate HEPA technology in the market do not confuse True HEPA air purifier filter with HEPA-type or HEPA-grade filters, HEPA Air Purifier Filter Replacement is required. It is the Best Air Purifier for allergies.
Carbon Air Purifier: (or so called activated carbon filter) Uses Carbon filter which is in granular form or powder to block strong odors or harmful gases. Activated carbon air purifier filters clean and absorb large amount of allergens and contaminants from the air especially smells, odor, gases & smoke. Used in conjunction with HEPA air purifier filters to provide best air purifier system for healthy and fresh smelling indoor air. Carbon Air Purifier Filter Replacement is required. It is the Best Air Purifier for smoke & odors.
UV Air Purifier: Uses Ultraviolet lighting to destroy the molecular structure of contaminants by emitting non-lethal radiation to kill bacteria, viruses, germs and turn them harmless. Not effective for allergens, dust, and solids. The UV air purifier is used in conjunction with other types of filters to provide full protection and premium air quality. UV Air Purifier No Filter Replacement is needed, it uses permanent Washable filter, and it is the best air purifier for hospitals and laboratories and also for residential usage as UV Furnace Air Purifier or other types.
Ionic Air Purifier: Ionic generator might be used for a type of air purifiers so called Ionizer. The ionic air purifier creates steady source of negatively charged ions that latch with the air particles to make it heavy and fall into a special plate that collect it. Air Ionizer is less expensive affordable air purifier but it doesn’t remove odors and smell. Ionic Air Purifier No Filter Replacement is needed, it uses permanent Washable filter, and it is the best air purifier for air pollutants.
Ozone Air Purifiers: Pumps ozone into the air to oxidize the particles, it’s an Air Purifier with Washable Filter and it’s not formally announced as safe air purification method as no association or government approved it because they might have bad effect on asthma lungs and also the Ozone air purifiers might include negative ion technology. Ozone Air Purifier No Filter Replacement is needed, and it’s the best air purifier for mold and mildew.
Home Air Purifier Filters
- Permanent Filters - Washable Filters: Air Purifier Permanent Filter do not need to replace filters, also known as Air Purifier with Washable Filter. These permanent filters need to be vacuumed or washed and cleaned to reuse them. Washable Filter are cheaper in the long run but they need routinely maintenance and cleaning.
- Replacement Based Filters: Different types of air filters have different life spans, it depends on the air purifier system and brand you are using and also on other several environmental factors.
- Filterless air purifiers do not use any type of filters, which make them easier to maintain, The Air Purifier without Filter uses other types of technology to filter the air, sometime it is used in conjunction with filtered air purifiers to get better purification method, for these types of Air Purifier No Filter Replacement is required.
- Pre-filters are Air Purifier Filters that extend the life of the main filter by working as the first line of defense for the air purifier system, Pre filters main purpose is to remove the largest pollutants before it reach the main filter.
Types of Air Purifier Filters:
- HEPA filters
- Activated carbon filters
- UV filters - Ultraviolet Light Filters
- Mechanical Filters
- Electronic Filters
- Photocatalytic Oxidation Filters
Difference between Air Purifiers & Air Cleaners
- Air Purifier device sanitize the air by killing airborne pathogens, bacteria & viruses and provide little or no dust removal capabilities. Air purifiers are used to serve small closed area as one room, they are less expensive to maintain and the Air Purifier Fan is less noisy than the air cleaner.
- Air Cleaner unit filters the air using HEPA Filter or other type of filters to block only large particles Not the viruses or bacteria, air cleaner is more expensive filter replacement and maintenance, and it produces more noise.
Both of them provide protection for Respiratory problems and poor indoor air quality symptoms, such as: Allergies, Dry Throat, Cold, Flu, Nasal Congestion, Asthma, Eczema, Fatigue, Dry Eyes, Itchy Skin, Nausea and Headaches.
Both of them filter many types of contaminants and remove air pollutants from the air, such as: Pollen, Soil, Hair, Pet dander, Tobacco smoke, Dust mites, Dust, Gases, Fibers, Fungus, Mildew, Aerosol Spray, Dead Skin, Ash & Mold and a lot of other small particles.
Some Air purifiers are equipped with HEPA filters designed to capture particles like pollen and dust, but don't catch gases like radon or VOCs (volatile organic compounds), That would require an adsorbent filters like activated carbon which is used in the whole house air cleaner not in the Air Purifier Dust Removal device. Some air purifier units might carry an activated carbon filter that removes bad odor and leave the space smelling fresh. Those air purifiers equipped with both HEPA and carbon filters are much more expensive than the regular air purifiers but much more effective.
Energy Home Service Provides the Best purification System for your house such as:
- Best Air Purifier for Allergies
- Best Air Purifier for Asthma
- Best Air Purifier for Smoke
- Best Air Purifier for Mold
- Best Air Purifier for Dust
- Best Air Purifier for Pet Dander
Best Air Purifier System is what you will Get from Energy Home Service. Give us a Call today at (647) 291-1646 to Reserve your appointment.
Local & Near Me Residential Air purifier Installation Serviced Area: VAUGHAN ON, MARKHAM ONTARIO, RICHMOND HILL, NORTH YORK, NEWMARKET, THORNHILL, AURORA ONTARIO, KING CITY ONTARIO & NOBLETON ON, BOLTON CALEDON ON, WOODBRIDGE, MAPLE, CONCORD.